First, preparation before starting:
1. Test if the motor rotation is correct (the direction indicated on the pump), the test time should be short in order to avoid rotation of the pump internal wear parts because there is no liquid lubrication and dry grinding damage;
2. Open the exhaust valve so that the liquid can fill the pump, to be filled exhaust valves closed;
3. Check that all parts are normal;
4. The high temperature should be preheated heating rate 50 ℃ / h, in order to ensure that all components heat evenly.
1. Close the pump outlet valve;
2. The pump inlet valve fully open;
3. starter motor, observe the pump is operating properly;
4. Adjust the outlet valve opening to the required conditions, such as user or fitted flow meter gauges at the pump outlet should be made by adjusting the pump outlet valve opening operation at the rated point performance parameters listed in the table, such as user at the pump outlet when not equipped with a flow meter or gauge, should start by adjusting the outlet valve of; measuring pump motor current, the motor runs at the rated current, otherwise it will cause pump overload operation (ie, high-current operation, to make motor burned out) the adjusted outlet valve open and the small and large pipeline-related conditions;
5. Check the seal leaks, the normal mechanical seal leakage should be less than 3 drops / min;
6. Check the motor, the bearing temperature rise ≤80 ℃.
Third, closing down:
1. Close the valve outlet line;
2. Cut off power supply;
3. Close the inlet pipe valve;
4. The long-term parking, the pump should be drained of liquid.